- For Live Stage, Theater, Church
- 18″ Long-Excursion Woofer
- 1400W Peak Power Handling
- 1-3/8″ Pole Cup for Speaker Pole
- Rugged Enclosure with Handles
- 18 Gauge Hexagon Perforated Steel Grille
The JBL JRX218S is a high-output passive subwoofer well suited for mobile entertainment, AV rental, event production, clubs, and performance venues. The 18″ direct radiating driver requires a 1400W (peak) amplifier to deliver a frequency response from 250 Hz down to 54 Hz with a maximum SPL of 133 dB.
The JRX218S is crafted from 3/4″ MDF with glued and mechanically fastened joints and features non-resonant handles on each side for ease in transport. The subwoofer sports a 1-3/8″ pole cup, which allows the subwoofer to be used as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet. An 18-gauge hexagon perforated steel grille protects the components from damage.
- 18″ compact subwoofer
- 350 W (continuous), 1400 W (peak) power capacity
- Constructed from 3/4″ MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for durability and improved low-frequency performance. The enclosure is covered in black carpet
- Top-mounted, cast aluminum 1-3/8″ pole-mount receptacle can receive an optional SS3BK pole to facilitate use of the JRX218S as a base for a mid-high speaker cabinet
- Non-resonant, all steel handles are used
- 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects components from damage