- For Live Sound and Speech-Reinforcement
- 15″ Speaker System
- 2.5″ Voice Coil & 1″ Compression Driver
- 59 Hz to 13 kHz Frequency Response
- SonicGuard Protection for HF Driver
- MDF Construction
- Non-Resonant Handles for Portability
- 1/4″ TS and SpeakON connection points
The JRX215 from JBL is a two-way 15″ loudspeaker system. It is suitable for live sound and speech reinforcement applications. It features a 2.5″ voice coil and a 1″ compression driver, as well as a frequency response of 59 Hz to 13 kHz.
Its high-frequency driver is protected by a SonicGuard system, while the speaker’s overall MDF construction allows for both durability and a suitable low-frequency response. With its non-resonant steel handles, the speaker is portable, even at a weight of 60.5 lb. For connections, this loudspeaker sports 1/4″ TS and Neutrik SpeakON terminations.