Sold as a pair, the black JBL Control 25AV is a passive 5.25″ shielded loudspeaker with a low-saturation transformer designed for voice amplification and foreground music reproduction in a variety of indoor and outdoor venues. The 60W transformer allows the Control 25AV to be driven by 70V, 100V, or 8-Ohm power amplifiers (available separately). Each Control 25AV is equipped with a durable 5.25″ woofer and a 0.75″ titanium-coated tweeter, yielding a frequency range of 70 Hz to 23 kHz, and a continuous program power capacity of 200W.
The 12 dB/octave crossover network ensures proper frequency distribution to the speaker components as well as smooth tone. SonicGuard circuitry protects against damage incurred through overloading without compromising sound quality. The screw-down terminal strip enables simple wiring, and utilizes nickel/zinc terminals for enhanced resistance to rust. The supplied InvisiBall mounting systems and input panel covers contribute to ease of installation.
- High-impact polystyrene enclosures with magnetic shielding for use near video monitors
- Included InvisiBall mounting systems are simple to install, aim easily, and provide a high degree of theft deterrence
- Low-saturation 60W transformer enables use with 70V/100V constant-voltage systems, and offers a bypass position for use in an 8-Ohm setup
- 200W continuous program power handling
- Durable 5.25″ polypropylene-coated woofer with WeatherEdge surround
- 70 Hz to 23 kHz frequency range (-10 dB 12 dB/octave crossover network with high- and low-pass filtering
- Screw-down terminal strip—with zinc-plated copper base and nickel-plated metal screws/washers—accepts up to 9mm outside and 4mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG)
- Aurally transparent SonicGuard circuitry features full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers, plus an internal fuse to protect during exceptional overload conditions
In the Box
- JBL Control 25AV 5.25″ 2-Way 200W Shielded Indoor/Outdoor Loudspeaker (Pair, Black)
- 2 x MTC-PC Input Panel Covers
- 2 x InvisiBall Mounting Bases
- 2 x InvisiBall Hex Wrenches
- Limited 5-Year Warranty on Loudspeakers