Sold as a pair, the white JBL Control 24CT MicroPlus is a passive 4.5″ low-profile ceiling speaker with a 25W multi-tap transformer designed for voice amplification and background music reproduction in a variety of venues ranging from retail stores to restaurants. When driven by a 70V/100V power amplifier (available separately), the 4.5″ injection-molded graphite woofer and 0.5″ polycarbonate tweeter yield a frequency range of 80 Hz to 25 kHz. A built-in crossover network ensures proper distribution of frequencies to the speaker components.
With a 150° coverage pattern and a depth of approximately four inches, the slim Control 24CT MicroPlus is well suited for installation in ceilings with limited vertical space. Screw-down terminal connections, detachable grilles, C-shaped support plates, tile rails, and cutout templates contribute to easy installation.
- Passive Design
- 4.5″ Graphite Woofer, 0.5″ Tweeter
- Integrated 25W Multi-Tap Transformer
- For 70V/100V Power Amplifiers
- 80 Hz to 25 kHz Frequency Range
- Built-In Crossover Network
- Screw-Down Terminal Input Connections
- Includes Grilles & Support Plates
- Includes Tile Rails & Cutout Templates