The JBL 305P MkII – Powered 5″ Two-Way Studio Monitor is a bi-amplified reference monitor with next-generation drivers, offering high detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot, and a remarkable dynamic range to enhance the mix capabilities of any modern workspace. The magnetically-shielded 305P MkII features dual 41W Class-D amplifiers, which power the 5″ low frequency woofer and woven-composite 1″ neodymium tweeter. The combined output of the woofer and tweeter offer a frequency response of 49 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL of 108 dB.
The monitor features JBL’s Image Control Waveguide technology for accurate audio reproduction and JBL’s Slip Stream port design for improved bass response. The 305P MkII is equipped with a boundary EQ for controlling the low frequency response when placed near a wall, as well as a 3-position HF trim switch. To ensure flexible connectivity, JBL included a balanced XLR input and a balanced 1/4″ TRS input, both of which feature dented level control. Other features include a selectable input sensitivity switch that ensures compatibility with a range of signal sources. The JBL 305P MkII ships with a power cord.
- Bi-Amplified Powered Reference Monitor
- Dual 41W Class-D Amplifiers
- Low Frequency Woofer: 5″
- Neodymium Woven-Composite Tweeter: 1″
- Image Control Waveguide Technology
- Balanced XLR & 1/4″ TRS Inputs
- 3-Position HF Trim Switch
- Boundary EQ for Placement Near Walls
- Slip Stream Low Frequency Port Design
- Selectable Input Sensitivity Switch